Monday, April 19, 2010

Default

Default is a band that I began listening to many years ago. I seldomly listened to them for the longest time. Generally I listen to music that I can get a lot of emotional attachment to. Basically, I mean that if I feel a certian way, it shows in the songs that I decide to listen to. You can tell a lot about my current emotional state with the songs that I currently listen to. Many people do not know this little tidbit of information about me. Well, actually I don't think anyone does. Well, I have been listening to Default a lot the last few weeks. A song comes on, I think, "wow, that's on point". Then the next song comes and I am like "Wow, isn't that the truth?". Every song tells a story, and it seems as though it is telling my story. I don't know if anyone would be able to comprehend that, but either way, I know what I mean.

Here is a video by them, the song is called "Count On Me" and it is one of the many songs that they play that somehow ties into the countless thoughts that are going on within my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment